Servings 3 servings Prep time 10minutes Cooking time 50minutes
- 6 chicken drumsticks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon of each:
- poultry seasoning
- all-purpose seasoning
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Prepare a baking sheet with foil and spray with baking spray.
- Place chicken drumsticks in a large bowl, and pour olive oil salt, pepper, poultry seasoning, paprika, all-purpose seasoning, garlic powder and onion powder all over. Coat the chicken generously.
- Place drumsticks on the foil lined baking sheet and bake for 50 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F when a meat thermometer is inserted.
- Remove the drumsticks from the oven and allow them to rest for 5 minutes before serving and enjoying with sides.
NOTES : Adjust the seasonings to your liking.
I just love chicken and I know I’m getting protein which includes the many amino acids the body needs. That is why I often choose baking over frying for most of my recipes. I yummy and quick meals that are nutritious. I like to keep things simple and love easy clean up.